Wine Styles Puyallup location:
4009 S. Meridian Puyallup, WA 98373
Phone: (253) 840-1131
Besides showing me some great wines and her selection of great beers, she also showed me a really cool wind gadget, the Vinturi Wine Aerator. With the Vinturi you get all the taste benefits associated with decanting wine without all the fuss. All you do is pour the wine through the Vinturi and into your glass and it draws just the right amount of air into the wine to allow it to instantly breathe for a much smoother finish. We did a blind taste test and it was very obvious which glass had the Vinuri wine in it!
Wine styles also offers a great wine club – kind of like a book club but with wine. This will help expose you to wines you might not have tried otherwise and with membership you get discounts on other items.
Here is a list of some upcoming events.
· Wednesday Feb. 25th 6p-8p Ladies night wine tasting. Food provided by Pampered Chef.
· Friday Feb. 27th 6p-9p a tasting of New Zealand “Oyster Bay” wines.
· Saturday Feb 28th 6p-9p Live music with Emerald City Player, smooth jazz. We’ll have wine by the glass and appetizers available. No reservations needed & no entry fee.
· Friday March 6th 6p-9p Wines without Borders: A global pairing night. Looking for wine to pair with Thai food or Russian food? We’ll give you the 5 perfect global food pairings.
· Wednesday March 11th 6p-8p Wine Education. Washington Wine Month brings the best Washington wines this evening. This education evening includes cheese pairings with each wine.
· Friday March 13th 6p-9p Pre-St. Patrick’s Day Tasting
· Friday March 20th 6p-9p Special 3-tier wine tasting. You’ll be able to choose from 3 different levels of wine. From Everyday wines to Grand Reserve.
· Wednesday March 25th 6p-8p Ladies Night wine Tasting. Learn how to entertain your guests With great ideas & products from “Entertaining at Home.”
· Friday March 27th 6p-9p Rock Point Wine Maker Event.
· April 19, Mark your calendars for an evening of Wine and Food. WineStyles & Toscano’s partner together for a Dinner Event. Details coming soon.